This course catalog collection of Avila University spans the years 1922-2006. Avila University was first known as St. Teresa’s College when it was founded as a two year junior college for women in 1916. In 1940 the name was changed to the College of St. Teresa when it became a four year college. In 1963 when the college moved to its new campus location and separated from the academy, the name was changed to Avila College. The college obtained university status in 2002 and is now Avila University.
Possible copyright statusCopyright Avila University. The materials in this collection are made available for use in research, teaching and private study. Images and text may not be used for any commercial purposes without prior permission from the Martha Smith Archives and Research Center, Avila University.